Students who completed all of their band music by mid-November were invited to try arrangements written for their instrument group only. You can perform these in the concert if enough practice time has been devoted, sometimes not during your lesson. Flutes have to decide who is playing which part, or I will assign. Have fun!
1. Merritt Trumpets and 5th gr. Trombones - Carol of the Bells (finished-may have to add rests of trombones and trumpets)
2. Bryan & Merritt School Flutes - parts posted ----->
3. Bryan & Merritt School Clarinets - Winter Wonderland
Annika-bass clarinet part,
Eugene-Bb Clarinet part,
Ashley-bass clarinet part,
Justin M - completed
Martin K - completed
Doyoon K - completed
Emerson - are you playing?
(I have to correct wrong notes in ms 17 ms 18)
4. String Features (Orchestra) - Chanukah, Jolly Old St. Nicholas, Believe - all received
Flute features-MMS & EHB Flutes:
Please correct me if I have you listed as playing the wrong part.
Should be completed by Wed. 12/20 in lessons!!
1. Angels We Have Heard On High
Part I -
Part II -
Zoe -not complete
Abigail - not complete
Flute feature -
Part I - Seoyeon (completed), Junmo?
Part II - Isabella (completed), Abigail
Part III - Joanna, Caleb (completed)
Joel - choose any part